When Jack Ragan, CEO AMP Advice, opened the summit by telling us that the demand for advice has doubled since 2013 and the demand is only increasing. He then asked the 2000+ Advisors in the new International Convention Centre (ICC) – Is your business changing to cater to this demand? There were some nods, some head tilts and some blank concerned looking faces as I looked around at our peers.
The TNT team in attendance looked around at each other with a confident smile, as every innovative service TNT offers will support all Advisors with their demands and we were excited about the opportunities. It goes without saying that we need to continue delivering superior quality and service to our current clients but it also proved that there is so much opportunity to grow our current offerings:
- Revolution Service (Business & Efficiency Coaching); and
- FUSE | The optimum AMP workflow and compliance Blueprint overlaid into Worksorted, a ready to implement leading financial services CRM.
TNT is motivated for success by helping AMP Practices become the best they can be, achieving results they never thought were possible. With our high quality team, our dedication and efficiency tools, we know 2018 is going to be great for all of us!
Over the course of the summit speakers referenced a number of excuses as to why practices and people tend to fail in achieving their goals or adapting to change. How many times have we all said “But, that’s just how we do it, it’s always been done that way” …?
As a collective takeaway, TNT agreed to walk into 2018 as a confident team committed to identifying ways we can continue to improve and challenge the status quo , putting our clients at the forefront of every decision we make.
On Day 2, we attended the Women in Business breakfast hosted by a number of AMP Executives, and were inspired by the guest speaker, Megan Dalla-Camina, a life coach and professional motivational presenter speaking on ”Confidence”. Check out her website (http://megandallacamina.com) for some inspiring articles and podcasts helping women to rise.
Other Presenters and Sessions we attended are listed below:
- Alan Joyce, CEO Qantas – Change and Resilience
- Joe Duran, CEO United Capital – Myths and truths of how advising is changing
- Craig Meller, AMP – Compliant and appropriate conduct
- Jack Ragan, AMP CEO – Demo’d Goals 360 and Salesforce looking to roll out end of 2018 in a phased approach.
- Michael Paff, AMP MD – AMP Vision, strategy, community initiatives.
- Janine Allen, The boost juice lady from Sharktank – on Innovation
- Nicole Eckles, founder Glasshouse Candles – Principles in offering superior customer service aligned to your business mission
- Jackie Fury – Emotional Resilience
- Dr Gordon Spence – Powered by goals
- Mick Travers – Psychology behind achieving your goals
- Adam Goodes – Australian of the Year 2017 and AFL Football Star
TNT will continue representing at the AMP Advice Summit each year to stay connected with our clients, explore potential new relationships, and to keep our finger on the pulse of everything AMP. As a trusted partner to AMP Group Practices we look forward to catching up with you soon, or hearing from you to find out how TNT can support you and your business.
Written by Rebecca Deviesseux 2018Tags: Manual Excerpt