Any business engaging with an outsourcing provider should always partner with a business that can be an extension to their existing team – one team operating aligned to your company values.
Once you have determined that you want to outsource, choosing the right partner is the crucial second half of the equation.
So, to help you, we have prepared 5 critical steps including questions to ask a potential outsourcing provider:
1. Consider the type of support you need. What would the ideal outsourcing arrangement look like? How would it work in with your internal processes and team?
2. Do your research on providers. Across due diligence, ask for referrals, speak with other practices that have engaged with an outsourcing partner.
3. Ensure your client data will be secure. Confidentiality of your company and client information is paramount. Ask if the client data is stored onshore or offshore?
4. Compliance framework of the provider – is there one? How is the team kept up-to-date? What is the internal process for the work to be reviewed and compliance checked before it is sent to you
5. Make sure the piece of work that is returned to you is complete and accurate. ANY time spent by your internal team making changes or amendments means you’re effectively paying for the job TWICE. Outsource smartly. Pay once.
We hope you find these tips helpful to assist in your decision making. To learn more about TNT and our outsourcing solutions, please contact us today. We’d love to chat to you 🙂
Written by Rebecca Deviesseux 2018